Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kittens!

These are my kittens! Banjo is black and white and Piper is solid black.
They love each other so much!


We decided to give them a bath because we got them from the humane society and they were a little stinky. Banjo went first. He didn't mind it very much. His favorite part was being wrapped up like a baby and being dried with the hairdryer.


Then it was Piper's turn. She didn't like it at all. She was angry at us after.


Banjo likes to sleep on his back and just hang out in crazy positions. He's just so cute!


Piper is not as lovey as Banjo. She likes to sleep by herself, but she is a sweet little girl.


David and Banjo always hang out together. They are most definitely best friends!


I will put up pictures of our apartment when it is finished. Hopefully it will be soon!

4 comments:

Dot said...

Thanks for the blog. I got it thru Sophie's page. I love your kittens. They can be a lot of fun. I think David likes them too. I have never given a cat a bath. You were brave. I want to see your apartment pictures when it is finished. Any snow yet? We are expecting a little this week. You know how excited we get over a few flurries. Writ me. MaMaw

Sophie Wolf said...

Banjo is so cute!!! I can't believe that he will sleep in all of those positions.

Ashley said...

I love your new kitties! And I'm so proud of you for blogging! My favorite pic is the one of the cat sitting next to David!

Unknown said...

Hey Cary. Glad to see your blog!