Sunday, May 9, 2010

Drive-In

Last night we went to a Drive-In Theatre in Belmont. We saw How to Train Your Dragon and Clash of the Titans.



We started out the night sitting outside, but when the sun when down it got pretty chilly so we ended up sitting in the car to watch the movies. It was really fun and we both decided we would definitely do it again. It only costs $4 per person and you get to see 2 movies!


We got this really awesome table from Crate & Barrel. It's called Table in a Bag. You just fold it up and put it in the bag and you can take it anywhere. Today we are hanging out on our porch enjoying this beautiful weather, David, me and both the kitties.



And of course here are the latest pictures of my sweet babies.




3 comments:

Sophie Wolf said...

I have seen those Table in a Bag before at Crate and Barrell in Atlanta and they look really cool!

P.S. I want your kitties for myself.

Dot said...

I remember Drive In for the movies we went to with little babies in a basket on the back seat. Way to go with them. Love the cats. They know how to pose. MaMaw

Bryan said...

woo hoo! Updates!!!
I've always wanted to go to a drive in movie!
-Ashley (from Bryan's computer)